Horse Barn Doors
Barn Doors are some of the most important parts of your facility. Rockin J Equine offers many options for you when it comes to these important elements of your barn.
Horse Barn Door Options & Ideas
- Barn Stall Doors come standard with all welded frame.
- Can be customized to your unique style and design.
- Add cross buck trim for traditional look at no additional cost.
- Choose from wood bottom and top,16 guage steel sheet or divided light window on top.
- Sliding, hinged or bi-fold styles.
- Horse barn doors come standard with overhead track, rollers, doors guides, and all necessary hardware.
Standard on Every Rockin J Horse Barn and Stall:
- All welded construction on all door tracks and guides on both top and bottom. No bolts to come loose or need replacing.
- Standard 12 guage steel formed channel.
- Grease fittings on all hinged components.
- Pre-galvanized with an unlimited choice of powder coat colors.
- All top grill work is 1" diameter, 3" center to center providing a 2" gap; any grill work below 4 foot is a 2.5" center to center providing for a 1.5" gap
- Wire mesh is a woven wire mesh quarter inch steel with 1.5" square openings.
- Tops of boards are covered in metal to discourage cribbing.
From design to construction, Rockin J Equine is your first choice for horse stalls.
|Horse Barn Doors|