Dutch Doors & Windows
Dutch Horse Stall Doors and Windows add versatility and comfort to your barn that can benefit both you and your horses.
Dutch Horse Barn Doors & Window Options
- Dutch Barn Stall Doors come standard with all welded frame.
- Add an optional wire mesh (or grill) breeze door. You can add a yoke opening (half or full) to the breeze door.
- Add cross buck trim for traditional look.
- Choose from wood bottom and top,16 guage steel sheet or divided light window on top.
Standard on Rockin J Horse Stalls:
- All welded construction on all door tracks and guides on both top and bottom. No bolts to come loose or need replacing.
- Standard 12 guage steel formed channel.
- Grease fittings on all hinged components.
- Pre-galvanized with an unlimited choice of powder coat colors.
- All top grill work is 1" diameter, 3" center to center providing a 2" gap; any grill work below 4 foot is a 2.5" center to center providing for a 1.5" gap
- Wire mesh is a woven wire mesh quarter inch steel with 1.5" square openings.
- Tops of boards are covered in metal to discourage cribbing.
Rockin J Equine Horse Stalls provide security to your valuable asset.
|Available Wood Options|