Horse Barn Doors
Barn Doors are very important, both aesthetically, and functionally. Therefore, as with all of our products, we take great pride in bringing you the best quality, and most appealing Barn Doors on the market. Rockin J Equine offers many options for you when it comes to these important elements of your barn.
Barn Door Options & Ideas
- Barn Doors come standard with an all welded frame made from 2" x 4" x 16 gauge rectangle tubing. 2" x 6" rectangle and 2" square tubing are also available options.
- Can be customized to your unique style and design.
- Add cross buck trim for traditional look at no additional cost.
- Choose from wood bottom and top,16 guage steel sheet or divided light window on top.
- Sliding, hinged or bi-fold styles.
- Barn doors come standard with overhead track, rollers, doors guides, and all necessary hardware.
- All welded construction on all door tracks and guides on both top and bottom. No bolts to come loose or need replacing.
- Standard 12 gauge steel formed channel.
- Grease fittings on all hinged components.
- Galvanized steel, or heavy gauge [1/8" wall thickness minimum] Aluminum, with an unlimited choice of powder coat colors.
- All top grill work is 1" diameter, 3" center to center providing a 2" gap; any grill work below 4 foot is a 2.5" center to center providing for a 1.5" gap
- Wire mesh is a woven, double lock crimp mesh made from quarter inch steel with 1.5" square openings.
- All wood is encased in steel channel, to discourage cribbing.
From design to construction, Rockin J Equine is the top choice for horse stalls.
Rockin J Equine offers custom designed
Horse Stall Fronts,
Horse Stalls For Sale, Horse Stall Doors,
Horse Barn Doors,
Metal Horse Stalls,
Stall Doors, Horse Stall
Horse Barns And Stalls
that will keep your horses safe and comfortable. If you are in the
market for a
Horse Stall For Sale, Horse Stall Door,
Horse Barn Door,
Metal Horse Stall,
Stall Door or
Horse Barn And Stall,
choose Rockin J Equine. We are pleased to offer custom
horse stalls. We can also help with the design of
your horse barns.
Sitemap | Links